GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Recognised Graduate Visa Subclass 476 Requirements & Checklist
Check out the subclass 476 visa requirements.
- You should necessarily be an engineering graduate in any of the following engineering disciplines.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Production and Plant Engineering
- Mining or Material Engineering
- You should be a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or doctoral degree holder in these streams. If you are a postgraduate diploma holder in any of these streams, you are eligible to apply for the Visa 476.
- You must be a graduate from a specified educational institution only. Any college or university affiliated to the Washington Accord is a specified institution for this purpose. Apart from these universities, the department accepts engineering degrees from 36 universities from various countries. You get a complete list of these universities from the department’s official site.
- Citizens from countries other than the UK, the US, Ireland, Canada, and New Zealand should demonstrate English language competency in one of the methods listed hereinbelow.
- IELTS – An overall score of 6 with a minimum score of 5 in each band
- TOEFL – Overall score of 64 and a minimum level of 4 in listening as well as reading along with a minimum score of 14 in speaking and writing
- PTE – Minimum overall score of 50 with a minimum score of 36 in the individual components
- OET – A minimum of B in each part
- C1 Advanced Test – A minimum score of 169 and at least 154 in every element
Documents required for 476 Visa
Go through the graduate visa document checklist and arrange for the documents for submission.
- Have a Valid passport with validity period extending more than the period of your stay in Australia. The same applies to all co-applicants.
- Go through your existing visa for any adverse conditions such as “No further stay.”
- Get your educational qualifications and English language competency documents in order.
- Undergo health tests for all applicants.
- Procure character certificates for all applicants who are more than 16 years.
- Produce relationship proof with your partner like marriage certificate, joint bank statements, and so on
- Arrange for consent documents for all applicants less than 18
After applying for your visa, wait for the intimation from the concerned department to rectify any shortcomings. Go through your ImmiAccount to get these details. Wait for the approval of your visa before arranging to travel to this country.
The Outcome of the Visa
No applicants should be in the country at the time of visa decision. You will get the visa number, the visa commencement date, and conditions if any. In the case of rejection, you will get the reasons for delay and rights of review.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)