GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Partner Visa Subclass 801 Fees & Cost
The general 801 Visa fees include the fees for the temporary visa subclass 820 fees as well. The visa fee for the primary visa applicant under such circumstances is AUD 7,850. However, if the applicant is a holder of a Subclass 300 Visa, the application fee for Visa 801 is AUD 1,310 under normal circumstances and AUD 1,660 under specific circumstances. Specific circumstances arise when you do not apply for the 801 Visa during the validity of the visa subclass 300.
Other than the fee for the principal applicant, every additional co-applicant incurs a specific visa 801 fee depending on their age. Co-applicants under 18 years incur a cost of AUD 1,965 per applicant whereas those above 18 have to pay AUD 3,930 per applicant.
If you hold the Visa Subclass 300, the fee amount for the co-applicants is AUD 325 for those who are below 18 years of age and AUD 660 for those above 18.
There is no 801 Visa fee for dependent child visa 445 holders.
When Do You Make the Payment of the Visa Fee?
The 801 Visa is different in the sense that you do not have to pay the visa fee at the time of applying for this visa. You do so while applying for the temporary visa subclass 820.
The 801 Visa Cost
The cost of 801 Visa Australia is different from the Australia visa 801 fees. Various factors contribute to the same:
- All applicants including co-applicants of all ages have to undergo health tests. The cost of these health examinations is separate. The Visa Pricing Estimator does not calculate these expenses.
- Similarly, all visa applicants above 16 years have to produce individual character certificates. Procuring these certificates costs you money.
- Similarly, you pay for biometrics.
All these aspects add up to the subclass 801 visa cost.
Various ways to pay Visa 801 fees
As stated before, you pay for Visa 801 and Visa 820 together at the time of submitting your application for the Visa 820. The mode of payment is the online route. You cannot pay the visa fees in any other way like bank draft, cash or check.
The rules stipulate that you pay fees using your ImmiAccount:
- Using your credit card for paying the visa fees is the right mode of payment. You can use different cards like your MasterCard or Visa card. You can also use the Diners Club and American Express cards. Using your prepaid cards is also permissible.
- Debit cards with the Visa or the MasterCard logo are also available modes of payment.
- Applicants have the facility to pay using PayPal as well.
- Apart from these methods, you can use the internet banking channel for paying Visa 801 fees. You can do so using the Union Pay and BPAY modules.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)