GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Child Visa Subclass 802 Requirements & Checklist
The Australia 802 visa fee is AUD 2470. Apart from this amount, you incur additional charges depending on a case to case bases.
- Every dependent child who applies for Subclass 802 Visa along with you incurs additional costs.
- The Subclass 802 visa cost for a child over 18 years is different from that of a child less than 18 years.
- You have to submit this information while applying for a Subclass 802 visa. Accordingly, you have to pay Australia visa 802 fees.
- The cost of 802 Visa Australia also does not include expenses like health examination cost, cost of biometrics, police verification of character, and so on
The Australian Government website contains a Subclass 802 visa pricing estimator. You have to submit the requisite information and arrive at the Australia 802 visa fees.
We have seen in our “Processing Time” section that you have to complete various formalities before the grand of visa 802. These formalities include health tests of your child and other dependents, police verification for determining your character, and so on. These are additional costs you have to bear from time to time. Moreover, you get a bridging visa in case your child’s original visa expires during the processing of Visa Subclass 802. This bridging visa also costs money. All these costs add up to the overall cost of 802 Visa Australia.
Mode of payment
Once you know your 802 visa cost, let us proceed with the modes of payment. It depends on how you make your Subclass visa 802 application. There are different methods of payment for online and paper applications. Remember that your application is incomplete without the payment of 802 visa fee.
- You can pay 802 visa fee through your ImmiAccount using your credit card, PayPal account, UnionPay, and BPAY. Inform your respective bank in advance that you are paying through ImmiAccount to avoid unnecessary issues like declining of payment.
- Remember that payment by credit cards, PayPal, and UnionPay are subject to bank surcharges.
- You also need to satisfy specific conditions if you use BPAY to pay Australian 802 Visa fees.
In case there is a second instalment or requirement of security or bond, you will get an invoice detailing the same.
The department does not accept checks and drafts. Hence, you have to pay Australia 802 visa fees online through your ImmiAccount. If you do not have one, you can always create one to pay your 802 visa fees.
Remember that the department does not process subclass 802 visa applications without receiving payment of 802 visa fee.