GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Conjugal Partner Visa Fee & Cost
The conjugal partner living in Canada has to sign an undertaking ensuring that they will bear the expenses of living, food, medicine and healthcare of the applicant. Therefore, the most important aspect of conjugal partner visa costs is the financial ability of the sponsor.
Then, the applicant should consider the application fee and other charges included with the application for the visa. These include:
- Sponsorship fee for the conjugal partner: CAD 75
- Right of permanent residence fee: CAD 500
- Principal applicant processing fee: CAD 475
- Biometric fee for one person: CAD 85.
This means that the conjugal partner visa fee would be around CAD 1135 (with permanent residence fee) and CAD 635 (without permanent residence fee). The applicant is required to pay the fee online and print the fee receipt to be attached to the application. In case the fee is not paid, your application is rejected.
If you want to make sure that your application gets processed in a timely manner, you must pay the correct fee and provide the receipt along with it. Many times applicants are not sure of their fee requirements for the Conjugal Partner Visa application and pay the wrong amount of fee. Don’t let that happen to you. Seek help from V2I experts and they will guide you about the latest fee requirements for Conjugal Partner Visa Canada.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)