GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
WHY DO PEOPLE DREAM OF MIGRATING TO AUSTRALIA?
In 2017-18 as well as in 2018-19, Australia accepted 190,000 migrants. Most of these places were reserved for skilled workers who could help bridge the skill shortages in the Australian job market. Besides, there are myriad of reasons why people contact our immigration help Australia experts and enlist their aid:
- Meritocracy-based Society :Our visa and immigration Australia specialists think that unlike most white-majority country, Australia respects people for how productive they are and how much they contribute to society. One's skin colour, race, origins, sexual orientation, and personal beliefs do not matter here. Immigrants are not viewed as a threat by society and in fact, people respect them for adding value to Australia as a nation.
- Comfortable Zones for Everyone :Australia is a huge country with six distinct climatic zones. It means that no matter where you are from, you can always choose to live in a region which feels like home. Northern Australia has hot and humid summer and warm and dry winter. Southern Australia has a milder climate. The summer temperature ranges 25 to 30 degree Celsius while the winter temperature ranges from 5 to 10 degree Celsius. Tasmanian mountains and the Australian Alps have a mountain climate with harsh winters and peaks which remain snow-clad all the year round. Desert climate mark Central Australia.
- Excellent Opportunities :Our Australia immigration online experts have guided several engineers, doctors, nurses, managers, and tradesmen in finding high-paying jobs and excellent wages in Australia. Earning in dollars, beautiful beaches, healthy economy, love for all kinds of sports, excellent healthcare scheme and retirement benefits, and world-class educational institutions also attract people from all over the world to the country.
TYPES OF VISAS YOU CAN APPLY FOR TO MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA
189 Visa Skilled Independent visa
Australia Immigration Visa (Sub-class 189) is one of the most sought-after visas for skilled workers who want to migrate to Australia permanently. The 189 Visa is offered to the applicants on the basis of a points-based system. If you have the required skills and relevant work experience in an occupation in demand in Australia, are proficient in English, and meet all the other eligibility, immigration to Australia can be a breeze.Read More
190 Visa Skilled Nominated visa
Australia Immigration Visa Subclass 190 is the most preferred visa in the category of skilled immigration because it is based on the nomination from the state government or territorial government agency for permanent residency and work permit. The skilled migration 190 subclass visa is the best option for people who have high skill sets for a job that enjoys high demand in the labour market of Australia.Read More
491 Visa Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa
Australia introduced the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491) to replace its 489 visa on November 16, 2019. While visa 489 was valid for four years, the validity of the 491 visa is for five years. On the other hand, the 489 visa allowed one to apply for permanent residency after living and working in Australia for two years. Now, the new visa subclass 491 allows skilled workers to apply for permanent residency after three years.Read More
476 Visa Skilled-Recognized Graduate visa
The Subclass 476 Visa is a specialized temporary visa available only to skilled engineering graduates who have acquired their degrees in the past two years from specified institutions. With this 476 Visa, you can study, work and live in Australia for a period of 18 months. Applicants must not be more than 31 years of age when they apply for 476 Visa. Previous holders of 476 and 485 Visas are not eligible for applying to this skilled graduate visa Australia.Read More
462 Visa Work and Holiday visa
With the introduction of Chile in February 2019, citizens or passport holders from 24 specific nations are eligible for this Visa Subclass 462 Work and Holiday Visa. This temporary visa allows you to work in Australia while funding your holiday. You can study for up to a maximum of four months on this visa. There are no restrictions on travelling in and out of Australia as long as the visa is valid. The ‘First Work and Holiday’ Visa allows you to do specified Class 462 work whereby you become eligible for applying to a Second Work and Holiday Visa.Read More
309 Visa Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa
Visa 309 permits the spouse or de-facto partner of a permanent resident of Australia, an Australian citizen or an eligible New Zealand citizen to reside in Australia temporarily. The 309 Visa is the first step towards acquiring a permanent resident visa, the Partner Visa Subclass 100. Usually, you should not be present in Australia when you apply for visa 309. However, you must necessarily be outside Australia when the department decides your Subclass Visa 309 application.Read More
116 Visa Carer visa
Carer Visa 116 permits you to stay in Australia to take care of your relative or family member for an indefinite period. The patient must be suffering from a long-term medical condition and not have reasonable access to similar care in Australia. The prime condition in Visa 116 is that you should not be in Australia when you apply for this visa. Similarly, you should be outside Australia when the Home Affairs Department decides to grant this visa. In this aspect, Carer Visa Subclass 116 differs from Carer Visa Subclass 836.Read More
482 Visa Temporary Skill Shortage visa
482 Visa or Temporary Skill Shortage Visa is a temporary visa that allows an employer to sponsor an appropriately skilled worker for a position for which they cannot find a suitably skilled Australian. This visa allows the sponsored worker to work in Australia for their sponsor employer for up to 4 years. You can even study in Australia without government’s assistance and travel in and out of Australia multiple times until your 482 visa is valid.Read More
Benefits of Immigration to Australia
Australia is often considered the second-best country in the world to live in. The life expectancy, living standards, and educational attainment of people here are quite high. Besides, the public transport facilities, housing options, and national schemes for healthcare and retirement in Australia are all top-class. Naturally, many people around the world want to migrate to Australia and enjoy the immense benefits it offers:
Soaking in Australia’s Beauty
From the frosty peak of the Cradle Mountain to the pink lakes of Western Australia, there are many awesome picture-perfect panoramas that steal one's heart. The Sydney Harbour, the ochre-red landscape of Uluru, the Australian wilderness, and the Great Barrier Reef are just some of the points that make people fall in love forever.
Abundant Career Opportunities
From accountants to architects to engineers to teachers, Australia faces severe skill shortage at many levels. Our experts can help you choose an occupation which makes it easier for you to migrate to Australia and find jobs there. Australian businesses offer high wages and salaries to skilled tradesmen and professionals.
Soaking in Australia’s Beauty
Australians place a high focus on physical fitness and good health. They love to play all types of sports. Organised sports events and associations open up several opportunities for people who dream of making a living as sports professionals.
Love of Food & Drinks
Australia has some of the best restaurants and wineries as well as a multitude of dishes and cuisines which make the country a paradise for gourmands.
Uniting with Your Loved Ones
Nearly 49% of Australians were either born overseas or were second-generation Aussies. Many of these people migrated to Australia to be with their spouse or living partner or family members who are citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Top-Tier National Schemes
From excellent public transport to a world-class public education system, Australia goes all the way to make sure that all its residents remain healthy and happy. Medicare offers national healthcare benefits while there are many schemes to alleviate poverty for the benefit of all those who live in Australia.
Eligibility Requirements of Migration to Australia
- Be proficient in English (and have an IELTS score of 6 or above in reading, writing, speaking and listening skills)
- Have educational qualifications, professional training, and work experience related to your chosen occupation (which should feature in the latest Australian Consolidated Sponsored Occupation (CSOL) and the Australia Skilled Occupation List (SOL) lists)
- Meet the basic Australian health standards and good character requisites
- Earn points of 65 or more which is granted on the basis of one’s Expression of Interest (EOI) on the basis of factors like the applicant’s age, qualifications, work experience and other things that can determine how much they can contribute to the Australian society and adapt to it
Immigration Visa Australia specialists we have can easily help you calculate how many points you can score based on your current profile. They can also offer you excellent recommendations on how to boost your point score and get an Australia visa clearance as a skilled migrant easily and quickly.
Processing Time of Australian Immigration
Proving that you are proficient enough in English by taking the IELTS or TOEFL or other standardised English Language tests
- Getting Skill Assessments done from relevant authorities (such as Engineers Australia assesses the skills of engineers while MedBA assesses the skills of doctors)
- Making sure that the occupation you choose is a part of the most recent CSOL and SOL lists
- Securing Australia state or territory nominations, if required
- Completing visa documentation and submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI) for the immigration visa to Australia
- Securing the invitation to apply for the visa you desire and responding to it within 60 calendar days.
Visa2Immigration Australia immigration consultants Australia visa requirements as well as the Australia immigration process. They can help you expedite your Australia visa processing time by offering you timely assistance and step-by-step guidance on presenting all your documents in order and arranging everything as expected by the authorities.Contact them Now for a Free Consultation!
What our Clients Says
This is the best visa help I had hoped for. Visa immigration agents here knew all about the visa process and requirements and helped me choose the right Australian visa to apply for according to my profile.
Australian visa experts here really impressed me with their knowledge and experience. They know all the clauses and sub-clauses of visa rules and laws and could guide me in getting a visa approval easily and in time.
Mind-blowing. Visa documentation service at Visa2Immigration was the best investment I ever made. It saved me hours of my time and won me the visa approval so easily, I didn't even realise how it all went through.
You won't regret hiring Australia visa experts from here. I only realised how lucky I was to use their services when I compared notes with my colleagues who had also been trying for an Australian skilled worker visa and heard their visa application horror stories.
Visa consultants at Visa2Immigration gave me amazing results. I had not been expecting them to be so good. They’re very responsive even a month after I landed in Australia. Now, I recommend them to all my friends.
I dreamt of living and working in Australia all the time but I was a scaredy cat when it came to applying for the Australian visa. Fortunately, visa and immigration consultants at this site helped me a lot in getting everything done in a stress-free manner. Keep up the good work.
Very easy to use and quite affordable for those who are serious about getting a skilled worker visa to Australia. They've got everything covered. So, all you need is to sit with their consultants and answer them truthfully when they ask you questions about your profile and your purpose.
Visa2Immigration is the real deal! The Australian visa expert here helped me assess my profile and migrate to Australia as a skilled worker to be with my wife who is a permanent resident there. The whole process was totally smooth and stress-free and the consultation fee is quite reasonable.
Australia visa consultation service provided here is unique as the recommendations offered by the experts here were quite specific. They helped me choose the right nominated occupation to increase my chances of getting a permit clearance and it happened! They know how to hit the bull’s eye.
Still Confused? Don't Worry Get a callback from our Experts.
Whether you want us to analyse your case or need any form-filling assistance, we are here to answer all your questions. Just send us your contact details and our visa experts will get in touch with you within 24 hours.