GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Child Visa Subclass 101 Fees & Cost
The basic Australia 101 visa fee is AUD 2470. However, you can incur additional charges depending on the circumstances of your case.
- Every additional child you include, less than 18 years or more than 18 years of age, incurs a specific additional cost.
- This basic subclass 101 visa cost does not include the cost of health examinations and police verification certificates, if necessary.
We can help you with arriving at the exact cost of 101 Visa Australia. You can also use the visa pricing estimator available with the official site of the Home Affairs Department, Government of Australia.
Mode of Payment
The Home Affairs department does not accept payments in checks, cash, drafts, and other physical methods of payment. You need to pay online using the ImmiAccount.
We help you with the payment process. Under such circumstances, you need not to create an individual ImmiAccount in your name. However, you should note that the payment of visa fees is compulsory and non-refundable under any circumstances. Unless you pay the fees and submit the necessary evidence, the Department does not process your visa application.
- You have four options before you. The best way is to use the credit card option. Other options include paying through PayPal, UnionPay, or BPAY.
- Remember that paying through credit cards, PayPal, and UnionPay attract bank charges. Secondly, you have to inform your bank that you are paying through ImmiAccount. Usually, banks block international transactions for safety purposes. You have to request the bank in advance to assign a limit.
- You can pay through BPAY if you have an account with an Australian bank in AUD.
- The 101 Visa fee is payable in Australian Dollars. Inform this fact to your bankers while requesting the limit for your international credit cards.
- You do not have the facility to use debit cards for paying this Australian 101 visa fees.
- At times, the department might ask for a second instalment or stipulate the furnishing of a security bond. You will get a detailed invoice under such circumstances.
You have to pay the health examinations fees separately after the department informs you of the same. The department will share the payment link with you. Alternatively, you can pay the health test fees at the hospital you go to for the tests. The hospital authorities update the health reports directly on the department’s website.