GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Subclass 187 Visa Checklist For Direct Entry Stream
Step 1: 187 Visa requirements before submitting the Application
- Get Skill Assessment
- Take English Language tests
- Take Health Exams
- Connect with a Registered Migration Agent, if required
- Get your Nomination TRN (Transaction Reference Number)
Step 2: Subclass 187 checklist for Documentation
- Identity documents such as passport, national identity cards, proof of a change of name
- Licencing, registration and membership evidence
- Documents for proof of skills and qualifications such as positive skill assessment, resume, proof of work experience etc
- Proofs for exemptions from skill assessment
- Proof of age exemptions
- English Language Test Results
- Health documents
- Character Certificate
- Documents for providing evidence of using a migration agent
- Identity and character documents for your partner
- Proof of functional English for your partner
- Documents for dependents under age 18
- Documents for dependents over age 18
This isn’t an exhaustive list of the RSMS requirements for submitting correct documents. The applicant must consult their immigration consultant or go through the official website of home affairs thoroughly to understand the document requirements.
Step 3: Submitting your visa application
Create an ImmiAccount, attach the documents and deposit the fees.
Step 4: After submitting the application
The applicant should not contact the home affairs department to know about the status of their applications. The authorities will contact the applicant on their own. Just be available in case you are required to submit any new documents or provide additional information in your ImmiAccount.
- Add the details of the family members who will be applying for a visa with the applicant.
- Get mistakes rectified, if any.
- Pay the second instalment, if required.
- Mention about changes in the information you provided.
187 Visa Application Checklist for the Temporary Residence Transition Stream
The RSMS visa requirements for Temporary Residence Transition Stream are almost the same as for the Direct Entry Scheme. However, there are certain changes in the steps involved before the applicant applies for the visa.
Step 1: Subclass 187 visa requirements before submitting the application
- Get health checks done
- Find help with your application via a migration agent, if required.
- Get the nomination Transaction Reference Number (TRN)
Step 2, Step 3 and Step 4 remain the same as for the requirements of 187 Visa via Direct Entry Scheme.
Points to note before applying for the RSMS subclass 187 Visa:
- 187 Visa IELTS requirements are at least 6 bands or above in all the 4 components of the English Test.
- The applicants must be lawful throughout this process otherwise their applications might get rejected.
- One should not indulge in any malpractices for getting a nomination. Any benefit or favour given or taken just to receive the visa can lead to civil and criminal penalties.
- The information that you have mentioned in your application should be 100% correct.