GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
SKILLED NOMINATED VISA 190 FEES & COST
The cost of a visa application does not always remain the same and hence, the cost you have to pay is charged based on the date on which the concerned authorities received your application. This means that you have to pay the difference between Australia Visa 190 fees on the date you applied and that on the date they received it if there have been any changes in the Visa 190 application fee in between.
The Australian government has hiked fees of all the Visas recently and since then, the 190 Visa fee is quoted as AUD 4,115 for the main Visa applicant. You must be aware of one important thing that Australia 190 Visa fees have to be paid in Australian Dollars. Another important thing you must note is that you can pay 190 Visa cost through Visa or Master debit cards, credit cards or online money transferring app PayPal, but you will also have to pay an extra charge which is currently 1% to 2% of the actual fee.
For each additional applicant under the age of 18 years, you have to pay an additional Subclass 190 Visa fees of AUD 1,030 and for each additional applicant of age above 18 years, you have to pay an additional 190 Visa fee of AUD 2,060. You may have to pay an extra charge for any applicant of age 18 or more who has less than functional English. This charge has to be paid in the form of a Second Installment. You are asked to pay this charge only if authorities are going to grant you a Visa. For family members, this second instalment charge is AUD 4,885.
All the above-mentioned fees are official Australia 190 Visa fees. The overall subclass 190 Visa cost you have to pay may include costs of health assessment, character clearance certificate and certification or translation of documents.
You can find the updated information about the 190 Visa application fee on the Australian government website. Do check for the same while applying for 190 Visa.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)