GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
SKILLED NOMINATED VISA 190 REQUIREMENTS & CHECKLIST
Before you start with the application procedure of 190 Visa, you must gather knowledge about 190 Visa requirements and go through the checklist of all the documents you require to apply for this visa. Our experts can also help you with the subclass 190 checklist mentioned below and verify if you have gathered and attached all the required documents.
Visa 190 Requirements
Our experts at Visa2Immigration have provided all the Australia 190 Visa checklist and requirements which you have to meet in order to get the desired Visa. Let’s have a look at them:
General 190 Visa requirements
You need to have an invitation to proceed with the 190 application and before that, you need to get nominated an Australian state or territory agency. If you are nominated, the authorities invite you to apply for Visa. Different agencies have different criteria. You can contact us to know about the criteria to get nominated.
You must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect to let the authorities know that you want the Visa. Here, you have to fill the details about your skills, qualifications and nominated occupation. You are awarded points based on these details and point score of all the applicants is ranked against each other. Those having high enough ranks are invited by the authorities to apply for the Visa. The expected point score to receive an invitation is 65 or more.
After receiving the invitation, 190 visa application form is required to be submitted within 60 days. You can apply for this Visa only if you are under the age of 45 at the time of application. In order to get 190 Visa, your nominated occupation must be one of the eligible skilled occupations and you must undergo skill assessment to prove that you have the required qualification and skills to do the job.
You must not have any outstanding debts pending towards the Australian government. Be ensured of it before putting forth 190 Visa application as it has a great impact on the approval process. If your visa was cancelled when you were in Australia or your application was refused by the authorities, then you may face problems in getting this Visa.
If you are willing to get Visa for your family members as well, you and those members also have to submit character certificates issued by the Police to prove that you don’t have any criminal record or confinement sentence.
English Requirement for 190 Visa
As per 190 Visa English requirements, the applicant should at least have Competent English level. You must submit an English language test score at the time of application and it should not be more than 3 years old. The score structure should be as follows in order to prove that you have Competent English.
- 6 and above in all the four components; i.e. speaking, listening, reading and writing of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. Or
- B and above in all the four components of the Occupational English Test (OET) or 12 for listening, 13 for reading, 18 for speaking and 21 for writing the Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT). Or
- 50 and above in all the four components of the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic. Or
- 169 or above in all the four components of the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test.
If you include any additional family member in your 190 Visa application, he or she also needs to fulfil IELTS requirement for 190 Visa and other English requirements as well. If they are of age 18 years and above, they must have at least Functional English level. These family members including your partner, dependent parents and adult children need to undergo test within 12 months of applying for Visa and achieve below score:
- 4.5 or above in all four components; i.e. speaking, listening, reading and writing of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test to fulfil 189 Visa IELTS requirement. Or
- A total band score of 32 and above in all the four components of the Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT). Or
- A band score of 30 or above in all the four components of the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic. Or
- A total band score of 147 and above in all the four components of the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test.
Additionally, the family member must have completed their secondary education in English medium and must have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in English. If a family member has completed at least 1 year of undergraduate studies in Australia, then they are also considered as the person fulfilled 190 Visa English requirements.
190 Visa health requirements
If you and your family members are thinking of applying for 190 Visa, you all need to get your health check-up done in order to receive an invitation from concerned authorities. Many of the times, even a family member who is not applying for the Visa is also directed to meet health standards to the basic level. The motive behind this assessment is to make sure that you are not suffering from a disease or a health condition that can cause a threat to the health of the Australian community.
Partner requirements for 190 Visa
Here is a list of 190 Visa requirements for your partner immigrating to Australia with you. You can earn or gain extra points in the following conditions:
- If your partner is coming to Australia with you.
- He or she is not already a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- The age is less than 45 years.
- Has Competent English.
- Have the skills and qualifications for the nominated occupation that is relevant to the listed eligible skilled occupations.
Documents Required for 190 Visa Application
The Visa Immigration consultants at Visa2Immigration are always ready to help you to apply for Skilled Nominated or 190 Visa in a simple way and get it processed smoothly. Below is the subclass 190 document checklist that needed to be attached with the application:
- 190 Visa application form
- Proof of identity
- Skill Assessment Report
- Results of English Language Test
- Documents related to skilled employment
- 2 coloured photographs of passport size
- Document supporting your educational qualification
- Documents to fulfil Australian study requirement and showing that you have studied in a regional area of the country.
- Documents as proof of your qualification, skills and English language proficiency of your partner.
- Documents regarding your relationship status.
- Character certificate issued by police
- Health assessments Report
- Reference Letters from your employers
- Any other documents requested by the Australian authorities.
It is important to make sure that all the necessary documents submitted for 190 Visa are in English or their translated versions are attached with them. The documents you are furnishing should be the certified copies of originals.
If you have any doubt or confusions related to the Australia Visa 190 checklist, you can contact our experts for free.