GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Partner Visa Subclass 309 Processing Time
The subclass 309 processing time depending on various factors. The accuracy of your submission is a primary factor. Errors in your application can delay processing times unnecessarily. We can assist you with the accurate presentation of documents to speed up the process.
As a thumb rule, the Australia 309 visa processing time is approximately 14 months for disposal of 75% of applications whereas the Visa 309 processing times for 90% of applications is 20 months. It usually does not go beyond these schedules.
We shall now discuss why Australia Visa 309 processing times can get delayed.
- A registered migration agent can help you with an accurate submission of documents whereby you avoid delays in processing.
- The department will acknowledge your application and confirm its lodgment.
- On perusal of the documents, the department can ask for additional documents if it requires more evidence to satisfy itself.
- You can add the names of more dependents after submission of your documents but before the decision on your visa status. You can use your ImmiAccount to attach these additional documents.
- The department will intimate you about the biometrics requirement. You have to provide them after they call for the same.
- Similarly, you have to take health exams. Check from the department how long will it take them to process your application. You can organize your health exams a month or two before the tentative date. Alternatively, you can wait for the department to contact you for conducting the health exams.
- Avoid making mistakes while applying for your visa 309. However, you can make corrections and inform the department using your ImmiAccount.
- You should also intimate the department if the circumstances change. The changes can be to your phone number, residential address, the birth of a child, any other changes related to your application, or withdrawal of the application. The department should have updated information at the time of processing the application.
- You should intimate the department if your relationship ceases.
Submitting incorrect information can delay the process. Avail our assistance to ensure error-free submission of data.
Remember that you have to pay the visa fee at the time of the application and submit proof of paying the same. Let us now see the fee and cost you can incur when applying for your Partner Subclass Visa 309.