GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Working Holiday Visa Subclass 417 Fees & Cost
There is a difference between the visa cost and the visa fee. The basic 417 Visa fee is the amount you pay to the department at the time of application of your Visa 417. In this case, the 417 Visa fee is AUD 450.
This Visa fee does not include the following additional expenses.
- The cost of your health check-up and health insurance premium
- The expenses incurred for obtaining character certificates
- The amount you spend on providing your biometrics information.
All these factors add up to the Australia visa 417 fees to arrive at the subclass 417 visa cost. Thus, the cost of 417 Visa Australia is always higher than the Australia 417 Visa fees.
Modes of payment
- Though you can submit application for your 417 Visa online and through the paper mode, you need to pay the 417 Visa fee through the online mode. They do not accept any offline or alternate methods of payment like cash, bank draft, check, and so on.
- You should pay the 417 Visa fee using the ImmiAccount credentials. If you do not own an ImmiAccount, you can easily create one. We assist you in creating your ImmiAccount. You will require this account to upload your documents and rectifications if any.
- You must have a valid credit card with sufficient available limit for paying the visa 417 fee. The ImmiAccount payment gateways accept Visa cards, MasterCard, and other cards like the American Express and Diners Club It also accepts prepaid credit cards.
- You can pay using your debit cards with the Visa and MasterCard logos.
- Paying through your PayPal account is another available option for you.
- You can pay by bank transfer using Union Pay or BPAY.
In short, the only way of paying your 417 Visa fees is the online mode.
- Intimate your bank in advance when using credit cards for paying the Visa 417 fees. Inform them that you are paying a stipulated sum through your ImmiAccount.
- Your bank might have stipulated ceilings or limits on overseas funds transfers. Many banks do it for security reasons. Informing them in advance ensures that there are no rejections in the payment process.
- PayPal uses payment gateways that are from outside Australia. Check with PayPal whether it will cost you more.
- All banks charge commissions on the credit card payments. You should be ready to pay them as well.
Note that the department refrains from assessing your application until you pay your Visa 417 fees.