GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Recognised Graduate Visa Subclass 476 Processing Time
All Australian visas require processing and verification of documents. Delays do not occur from the department’s side. However, they need time to ensure the genuineness of the information you upload. There are other formalities such as health stipulations, procuring character certificates, and providing biometrics information, and so on. In spite of these formalities, the department approves 75% of the Visa 476 applications within seven months. The Australia 476 visa processing time for almost 90% of the applications is nine months.
Reasons for delays, if any
Usually, delays are due to errors and omissions committed by applicants. There can be inaccuracies in the uploading of your visa documents. Accurate uploading of all documents in proper order can help speed up the assessment of your applications. Immigration consultants can assist in proper submission of all the necessary documents on time. Here are some of the common reasons for the delay in Visa subclass 476 processing times.
- Incomplete filling of application forms
- Non-submission of required details
- Inaccurate information
- Not checking the eligibility norms in advance
- Producing false information
- Not estimating the correct visa 476 fees
- Delays in procuring character certificates
- Non-submission of documents pertaining to co-applicants
Avail our consultancy services to ensure proper submission of documents.
How to Rectify Inaccuracies
The department assesses your applications and advises any shortcomings in the application. You have to correct the mistakes and upload the required documents in support of your clarifications using your ImmiAccount. Availing the services of immigration consultants can rule out such inaccurate submissions because we go through every application carefully before uploading them on the site. This exchange of information delays the processing time for Visa 476.
False or Misleading Data
Submitting false or misleading information can have severe repercussions. Similarly, concealing of vital information can also pose serious problems for the applicants. The penalties for submitting misleading information are severe. It can result in the rejection of Visa 476. Besides the visa rejection, there can be a bar of your applying for all Australian visas for ten years.
Hence, you should not conceal any information from the department. We provide assistance to you in this matter by making you aware of the documents to submit for the assessment of your 476 Visa application. Refer to our checklist for details of documents necessary in this connection.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)