GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Want to know the Fees & Cost for getting Visa Subclass 491?
The visa 491 cost is AUD 4,045 for both the main applicant.
There are additional 491 visa fees that you may need to pay. The fee for each family member who applies for the visa is AUD 2,025. You have to pay an additional Australia 491 visa fees of AUD 1,010 for each family member under 18 years old included in your application.
If your family member is above 18 and has less than Functional English, you may have to pay extra Australia visa 491 fees of AUD 4,890. This is known as the second instalment charge. You only need to pay when the authorities ask for it.
You can use the Visa Pricing Estimator on the official 'Immigration and Citizenship' website of the Department of Home Affairs of the Australian Government to calculate the subclass 491 visa cost you may need to pay.
You can pay the cost of 491 visa for Australia online. You can pay through secure payment channels, such as:
- BPay, and
- credit cards.
The online payments can be made through ImmiAccount. The surcharge you have to pay when you pay your 491 visa fees online is as follows:
- 1.40% for American Express (AMEX) card,
- 1.99% for Diners Club card, and
- 1.40% for JCB card.
You can also use pre-paid credit cards to pay online. When you pay subclass 491 visa cost through PayPal, you need to pay a surcharge of 1%. The UnionPay channel requires you to pay a surcharge of 1.90%. If you have an Australian bank account and registered with its internet or telephone banking service, you can choose to pay through BPAY within 3 days of applying in ImmiAccount.
You will get a visa invoice if you are paying for security, bond, or second instalment.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)