GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Canada Temporary Resident Visa Rules & Conditions
While you are applying for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) for Canada, you must understand that there are certain rules and conditions that you need to follow. Entering in Canada is a matter of privilege and not a right. You must ensure that you can meet the following requirements to be eligible for a TRV:
- Age: If you are the primary applicant, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Funds: You must be able to show that you have enough money to travel and stay in Canada and can return home.
- Work and Study: You must not intend to work or study in Canada while you are visiting Canada unless you have the authorization.
- Passport: You must have a valid government-issued passport. At least one page in the passport other than its last page should be empty.
- Medical Clearance: You must be in good health. You usually do not require a medical examination if your visit is for six months or less.
- Biometrics: Your biometrics (fingerprints and photos) are required.
- Translation of Documents: If the documentation that you provide is not in English, you need to get that translated to English or French and certified.
To ensure that your application does not miss any of the rules and conditions for Canada Temporary Resident Visa, connect with our V2I immigration experts. They will ensure that your application is complete and accurate.