GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Common Law Partner Visa Fee & Cost
It is important for you to have an estimate of how much cost would incur while applying for a common-law partner visa for Canada. The application fee for the common-law partner visa for Canada generally includes the following:
- Processing fee
- Biometric fee
- Right of permanent residence fee
- Third-party costs such as police verification and medical clearance
The overall processing fee for Common-law Partner Visa is CAD 1050 (including the right of permanent residence fee of CAD 500) and CAD 550 (excluding the right of permanent residence fee). The biometric fee is CAD 85 per person.
Many times applicants assume that since the common-law partnership is not legal marriage so there is no financial obligation on the sponsor. The sponsor must note that they shall be responsible for the physical and mental well-being of the applicant (common-law partner) for at least three years or more.
Find out more about the misconceptions regarding common-law partner visa fee & costs directly from V2I experts. Our immigration expert will provide clear answers to all your queries by closely studying your case.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)