GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Dependent Child Visa Rules & Conditions
Dependent Child Visa Canada has certain eligibility conditions for the sponsor and the dependent child that they must fulfil to ensure visa approval. If they are unable to meet any of the eligibility conditions, their visa application might get rejected.
The sponsor must understand their obligations to ensure that they will be able to successfully sponsor their child. This includes the following:
- They need to ensure that they will be able to take care of the basic needs of their child
- They will take care of the medical expenses of their child
- They need to sign an undertaking regarding the same for a time period of at least 10 years or until their child is 22 years old
- They are 18 years of age or above
- They are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
The rules and conditions associated with the dependent child include the following:
- They are not more than 22 years of age
- If they are above 22 years old they must be dependent on their parents before the age of 22 as well need to show that they have been dependent on their parents before the age of 22 as well
- They do not have a spouse or common-law partner
You must seek assistance from an immigration expert to ensure that your application meets all the conditions. V2I immigration consultants are well-versed with the latest changes in the dependent child visa application process. Connect with our experts via WhatsApp or phone.