GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Family Based Nominee Requirements & Checklist
Another important aspect of applying for a family-based provincial nominee visa is the documentation. CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) has provided a checklist of documents to ensure that the applicant does not miss out on any relevant information. However, in the case of provincial nominations, the applicant must check if the province has provided some specific requirements.
Here is a quick checklist for you to complete your family-based provincial nominee visa application for Canada:
- English or French language proficiency test results (not older than 24 months)
- Educational credential evaluation results
- Proof of funds
- Employer details and other relevant information
- Medical clearance certificate
- Police verification, if required
- A letter of invitation from the sponsor to the family member they want to sponsor
- The sponsor shall demonstrate they will be able to provide financial support to the applicant (for at least 3-10 years)
- A declaration from the sponsor ensuring that they will be responsible for the basic needs of food, shelter and clothing of the family member they are sponsoring
If you are concerned about whether your provincial-nominee visa application is complete or not, do not take any chances and connect with an immigration expert today. Our team of provincial visa experts for Canada can help you fill the application forms correctly and provide adequate supporting documentation so as to reduce the chances of rejection of your application.