GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Federal Skilled Worker Program Rules & Conditions
Candidates can score a maximum of:
- 28 points for their language skills (24 points for the first official language, and 4 points for the second official language). Canada's two official languages are English and French.
- 25 points for education.
- 15 points for work experience.
- 12 points for age (with maximum points awarded those in the age bracket of 18-35).
- 10 points for a valid job offer in Canada.
- 10 points for adaptability (where you get points for your spouse or partner's language level, your and your partner's past studies in Canada, you and your partner's Canadian work experience, arranged employment from a Canadian employer, and having relatives in Canada).
You need to score 67 points or higher to be eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). To enter Canada through Express Entry, you need to try and get the highest score possible.
Benefits of Immigrating to Canada on a Skilled Worker Visa
- Once you get an FSWP visa, you can live, study, and work anywhere in Canada.
- You can avail the education, healthcare, and other social benefits (such as pensions and claims) as a permanent resident of the country.
- You can work in any industry or work sector you like. There are no restrictions on the kind of work you can do there.
- Once you complete three years of stay and meet all the other eligibility requirements, you may apply for Canadian citizenship.
You do not need to have any prior connection with Canada to apply for an FSWP visa. You can fulfill all the requirements outside Canada. It is not a surprise that more than half of the invitations sent out by the IRCC fall under the FSWP category.
We, at V2I, can suggest how to increase your CRS score and have a higher chance of migrating to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker Class immigrant. For consultation, WhatsApp us at _________________.