GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Provincial Nominee Program Fee & Cost
The application fee for the Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) is at least 1,325 Canadian Dollars. The total cost of the PNP includes:
- Application processing fees: 825 Canadian Dollars per person. 225 Canadian Dollars for dependent children.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): 500 Canadian Dollars per person. No fee for dependent children.
- Biometrics fee: 85 Canadian Dollars for the main applicant or 170 Canadian Dollars or more for two or more people.
- Third-party fees: These include miscellaneous expenses, such as medical exams, police certificates, educational credential assessment, and language testing.
If you are a provincial nominee, you may or may not need to show proof of settlement funds. To discuss the options for you, WhatsApp V2I immigration and PR consultants at ___________________.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)