GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Canadian Experience Class Processing Time
Quebec doesn’t participate in the Express Entry program. Hence, skilled workers and other applicants who want to migrate to Quebec have to apply through the regular application process. Quebec government processes immigration applications within 6 months but IRCC takes another 15-17 months to process the applications of skilled workers who want to migrate to Quebec province in Canada.
Let’s see how immigration to Quebec works for skilled workers:
- Interested candidates first need to meet the selection requirements of the Quebec government and apply to it directly. Québec government then selects the workers according to its criteria and immigration objectives. Selected candidates receive the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or the Québec Selection Certificate) from the Quebec government.
- Once they receive the selection certificate, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) takes over to screen the candidates for admission to Canada. You have to apply for Permanent Residence (PR) to the IRCC, meet its admission criteria, pass the medical exam and have a police clearance certificate to get the IRCC approval.
This process takes about six months. The application processing may take more time if your documents need extra time for verification.
This process takes about 15-17 months. This includes the time IRCC takes to collect the biometrics of applicants who are 14 and 79 years old.
Note: You have to pay the biometrics fee along with your application every time you apply for a Canadian visa or immigration otherwise it may cause unnecessary delay.
How we can help you?
V2I immigration experts help you shorten your application processing time by making sure:
- all your application forms are filled correctly and signed properly,
- all the fees are paid on time,
- avoid situations that can cause a delay in the processing of your Quebec selection process or Canada PR process,
- all the documents are ready, in the proper format, and uploaded correctly, and
- all the questions or clarifications asked by the Quebec government or IRCC are handled appropriately and promptly.
Whatsapp now at _____________ for a quick consultation.