GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Spouse Visa Fee & Cost
The cost of a spousal visa in Canada depends upon different factors. These include:
- The processing fee of spousal visa application
- The sponsorship fee
- Whether you are sponsoring your spouse alone or with any dependent children
- Whether the spouse (applicant) is applying for permanent residence
- Financial requirements of the sponsor
- Third-party fees such as the fee for medical clearance and police verification
The Spouse visa application fee is around 1135 CAD. This includes the processing fees for the applicant of CAD 475, sponsorship fee of CAD 75, the right of permanent residence fee of CAD 500 and biometric fees of 85 per person. If you are also sponsoring your child along with your spouse to Canada, then additional fees of CAD 150 is applicable per child.
One must ensure that they have paid the fees before submitting their application and have provided a receipt of the same as their application might be returned if no fee is paid.
V2I spousal visa experts can provide you with the right guidance on Canada visa fees and costs. Consult with our team right away to know more about how to pay the spousal visa application fee and get the receipts for the same.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)