GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Spouse Visa Processing Time
This processing time for a visa application is the time it will take to assess the documentation submitted by the applicant. In case of a spousal visa, it also includes the time required to assess the sponsor’s documents and eligibility. It shall be ensured whether the applicant meets the requirements of this visa application or not during the processing of the application.
The processing time of the Spouse Visa application is around 12 months. This time implies for those applications that are complete. It also includes the time it would require for the biometrics, police clearance and medical certificate.
If there is an issue with the application such as incomplete or missing documents, then the immigration authorities might ask the applicant to submit those documents as early as possible. In certain cases, incomplete applications can be returned to the applicant.
To ensure faster communication between the applicant and the immigration authorities of Canada, one must always provide their email address. This can speed up the processing of the application.
To know more about how to speed up your Canada spouse visa application processing time, connect with V2I experts. Our team will guide you on how to submit your application correctly and will ensure that your application is complete so that there are no delays.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skilled Worker Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 491)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Work Short Stay Specialist Visa (Subclass 400)
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)