GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR VISA
Spouse VisaRequirements & Checklist
By now you must be aware of the processing times, cost and application fee and the rules associated with spousal visa Canada. So, here is a quick spousal visa document checklist that will help you complete your application.
- Sponsorship application
- An undertaking signed by the sponsor
- Application fee receipt
- Proof of marriage such as marriage certificate
- Photographs and/or biometrics
- Family information
- Relationship information
- A valid passport
- Medical clearance and police certificates
- Documents representing the sponsor’s status in Canada, their employment details and source of income
These documents are to be submitted to CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). However, the requirements might change depending on the applicant’s case. Consult with V2I immigration experts for details about document requirements for spousal visa Canada. Our certified immigration team will help you submit your application without any glitches ensuring your confirmed immigration to Canada.